Sunday, November 21, 2010

Panic Mode!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

That was me screaming.  I AM SO TIRED OF STUDYING!!!  I have been in my apartment, studying all weekend.  I got a lot done, but I still feel like I don’t know anything.  I’m going home in two days for Thanksgiving, and I am starting to worry if I’ve gotten enough done.  *Sigh* 

I’ve been trying to manage my stress by going to the gym and running on the treadmill.  I went four times last week.  I have been watching my diet, but I’ve only lost about a pound.  I lost more weight when I wasn’t exercising, but I need to run to release all of this negative energy.  I normally battle anxiety anyway, so Phil’s deployment and final exams bring it to unbearable levels when I don’t exercise.  Talking to Phil helps too, though. 

I talked to Phil yesterday morning via Facebook chat.  It was a really good conversation.  We joked around and teased each other a little bit. J  It was comforting.  He said he was going out today and that I should hear from him today, but I didn’t.  I’ve been pretty worried, but I know he’s ok.  I just hope I’ll hear from him tomorrow.  I have so much stress already, so hearing from him will definitely make it better. 

He actually called me on Friday morning.  It was GREAT to hear his voice.  It was a really good conversation, although we only talked about 20 minutes.  When he ran out of time on the phone, he logged on Facebook and we chatted for a while. We talked for about an hour, and I was late to class.  I didn’t care.  After class, I talked to my professor and apologized for being late.  When I told her why I was late, she said that I had a good reason. When I returned home from my class, I had a package outside my door from Phil. 

Last week, Phil sent me some gifts for my birthday.  He was unable to send them before because of the problem with his debit card.  He bought me some stuff from Victoria’s Secret that I’d told him that I wanted, and he sent me some sweaters from Express.  He said I should be receiving another gift soon too.  He’s so sweet to me.  Even though he’s on the other side of the world, I still love him more and more every day.  I’m really blessed to have him.

If you ever wonder about true love, put an ocean between it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment