Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 3, 2010

Today was a pretty good day.  Before I went to bed last night, Phil and I chatted on Facebook.  He had actually sent me a message, but I have my Facebook account set up so that I receive it on my phone via text message.  When I received his message I logged on and we chatted for a while. It really made me happy.  This morning he sent me another message, so I logged on and we chatted again.  We talked for a while and it was a really good conversation. He said he had a rough day though.  That makes me sad, but it was still nice to talk to him.  We actually talked about a lot of things, other that the deployment.  That was a nice change.  It felt almost normal, like before he left.  I told him to message me whenever he logs on, so I can log on too and we can chat.  Talking to him makes my day J  I love and miss him so much.  Hearing from him makes my heart smile. 
I just hope he’s ok over there.  I don’t want him to be sad.  I sent him the first two seasons of “Always Sunny in Philadelphia” today and ordered a subscription to “Popular Science Magazine” (to send him each month).  I think he’ll like both.  Hopefully, they’ll make time go by faster for him while he’s there.  I think these next few weeks are going to fly by for me. 
The next few weeks are going to be really busy because final exams are fast approaching.  It is imperative that I buckle down and get my outlines done as soon as possible.  I only have half of my Constitutional Law II outline done so far, and the last day of classes is in less than three weeks.  I want to have all my outlines completed before Thanksgiving break so that I can focus on memorization and practice problems.  My first final is on November 30. *GULP* I really want to do well and make Phil proud.  I never want to disappoint him or make him wonder if I can handle his deployment.  He needs me to show him that I can be strong without him here.  Hopefully, I can talk to him again tomorrow. J

No comments:

Post a Comment