Sunday, January 16, 2011

:-)

Not sad anymore. J

Phil and I chatted on Facebook this morning.  He had a long mission today and didn’t get back until late.  He read my blog post from yesterday, so we talked about the phone thing.  I told him that I would never give him an ultimatum or break up with him for not calling very often, that I’m just afraid that we’ll drift apart.  I want our relationship to stay strong because we do have such a good relationship, and I never want to lose him.  I feel much better now. 

We had a really good conversation.  I am so excited for his leave.  He’ll be home in nine days.  We talked about everything we’re going to do on his leave.   We’re going to stay in the cabin in the mountains for three days.  He says the cabin is nicer than the one that we stayed in during his last leave.  The one we stayed in last time was in Gatlinburg and it was absolutely beautiful, with a hot tub, game tables, beautiful views, etc.  I don’t know how anything can be better than that, but I’m definitely excited to see the one he picked out.  Phil is the type of person who will stay in the nicest place possible, even if that means paying a little extra money.  I love that about him.  He works hard to get what he wants. 

I have a lot to do to prepare for his leave, nail appointment, tanning, gym, waxing, shopping, etc.  I still have not decided what I’m going to wear to meet him at the airport.  I’m thinking I’ll wear a sexy sweater dress with some boots, but I’m not sure.  I guess I need to go shopping today and see what I can find.  I’m so excited. 

I’m glad we talked about everything.  I feel a lot better now.  Now, just counting down the days until he’s home and I can hold him again.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment